Asthma Treatment Unani
Asthma is an inflammatory disease of the airways to the lungs. It makes breathing difficult and can make some physical activities difficult or even impossible.
There are number of herbal drugs mentioned in Unani literature which are useful in treating Breathing Problems.
The scintillating point of this approach is through drug less regimental therapies and managed with multidimensional approach, in contrast with the modern medicine treatment of ailment mainly with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which will be having huge number of adverse effects.
No single cause has been identified for asthma. Instead, researchers believe that the breathing condition is caused by a variety of factors. These factors include:
- Genetics. If a parent has asthma, you’re more likely to develop it.
- History of viral infections. People with a history of viral infections during childhood are more likely to develop the condition.
- Hygiene hypothesis. This hypothesis proposes that babies aren’t exposed to enough bacteria in their early months and years. Therefore, their immune systems don’t become strong enough to fight off asthma and other conditions.
- Early allergen exposure. Frequent contact with possible allergens and irritants may increase your risk for developing asthma.
Symptoms of asthma include:
- Coughing, especially at night, when laughing, or during exercise
- Wheezing, a squealing or whistling sound made when breathing
- Tightness in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- Follow your asthma action plan.
- Get vaccinated for influenza and pneumonia.
- Identify and avoid asthma triggers.
- Monitor your breathing.
- Identify and treat attacks early.
- Take your medication as prescribed.
- Pay attention to increasing quick-relief inhaler use.
Karnataka Unani Medical Association Asthma treatment is best of all health care in bangalore, don't waste your money other places, just go for Karnataka Unani Medical Association.
I was getting breathing difficulty and tired eary from any physical activity, then i searched Karnataka Unani Medical Association on google and get to know after treated there. Best herbal care for Asthma in Bangalore.
Bangalore - 560 011
+91 96117 48517 / 94484 59907
Book Appointment, Consult your Unani Expert Now!
Karnataka Unani Medical Association & Research Centre
Unani System of Medicine is a comprehensive medical system, which provides preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare. The system is holistic in nature and takes into account the whole personality of an individual rather than taking a reductionistic approach towards disease.
Karnataka Unani Medical Association & Research Centre © 2020 | All right reserved.